It is our intent to involve parents as much as possible in the sharing of data, reports, , events, and progress of their students. As such, several opportunities to obtain this information are available at Keith McCarthy Academy.
- Weekly Missing or Failing Assignment Messages
- Every Friday, grade book data is consolidated and any outstanding missing or failed assignments are emailed to the parents of every student that has a missing or failed assignment. The goal of these notifications is to rectify issues before credits are not earned and.or classes are failed. Please make sure we have your most up-to-date email on file (call the school or review your demographic data on the portal if you are not sure which email we have on file)
- Term Progress and Term Grade Reports
- Term grades are issued every quarter, with progress reports coming every 4.5 weeks. These are mailed, and also available on the Infinite Campus Portal.
- In-Progress Grades
- In-progress grades are available instantly on the Infinite Campus Portal. Make sure you are signed up, and consider downloading the app for instant updates.
- Grad Checks
- Our counselor is available for Grad Checks at any time. Contact the office at 951.253.7777 for times and appointments.